The bronze door is a super luxurious entrance. The gold is brilliant, calm and heavy, giving a solemn and sacred feeling. The bronze door, which was often used in the deep house, is both a status symbol and a strong barrier to protect the peace inside the door.
Copper door manufacturing process:
The door body of the copper door is made of high-end zinc-iron alloy and is made of precision materials to prevent rust. The surface is painted with environmental protection type anti-ultraviolet plastic powder paint, which makes the surface of the door body bright and has a copper texture. 采用超强新型防撬超B级锁体，以最大限度提升门体防撬性能。 The lock adopts a new and strong anti-prying super-B lock body to maximize the anti-prying performance of the door. At the same time, it is equipped with a new reinforced luxury handle, thickened reinforced hinges, gaskets, and ribs, which can load a 100 kg door panel up and down 100,000 times. The facade design is novel, exquisite workmanship, luxurious and noble, and can meet a variety of personalized building needs.
Longdian security copper door has the following advantages:
1. Security: The copper door has a high-tech lock, which has better anti-theft performance.
2. Practicality: Copper is an extremely stable metal, and its anti-corrosion performance is very high. Copper doors are more durable than ordinary doors. Not only are there no problems of deformation and cracking, and their service life is longer.
3. Beauty: The reason why the copper door is popular is largely related to its exquisite decoration technology. The exquisite copper technology is used on the copper door, mainly some patterns and auspicious patterns after relief, hollowing out, and forging. .
The maintenance of copper door should pay attention to the following points:
1. When using a copper door, do not hang heavy items on the door leaf or avoid sharp objects from scratching or scratching. When opening or closing the door leaf, do not apply excessive force or opening angle too often to avoid damaging the copper door.
2. Do not often open the door lock with your hands with water stains (or other solutions), so as not to change the color of the door lock. When opening the door lock or turning the door lock handle, do not use excessive force to reduce the service life of the door lock. Hinges, door locks and other frequently moving hardware accessories should be tightened immediately when loose. When the door lock fails to open, you can add an appropriate amount of pencil core foam to the keyhole, remember to lubricate with edible oil or the like.
、（玻璃铜门）擦拭玻璃时，不要使清洗剂或水渗入玻璃压条缝隙内，以免压条变形。 3. (Glass copper door) When wiping the glass, do not let the cleaning agent or water penetrate into the gap of the glass bead, so as not to deform the bead. Do not use excessive force when wiping the glass, as it may cause damage to the glass and people. After the glass is broken or there is a big bump, be sure to ask professional maintenance personnel to repair it.
、清除铜门表面污迹时（如手印），可采用哈气打湿后，用软布擦拭，用硬布很容易划伤表面，污迹太重时可使用中性清洗剂、牙膏或家具专用清洗剂，去污后，立即擦拭干净。 4. When removing the stains on the surface of the copper door (such as fingerprints), you can use wet air to wipe them with a soft cloth. It is easy to scratch the surface with a hard cloth. If the stains are too heavy, you can use neutral detergent, toothpaste or furniture Special cleaning agent, wipe immediately after decontamination. Do not rub the edges and corners of the copper door frequently to avoid fading and damage to the decorative materials at the edges and corners. When removing the dust on wooden products, if it is not convenient to wipe with a soft cotton cloth, you can use a vacuum cleaner to remove it. In order to maintain the gloss and service life of the copper door, it should be cleaned and dusted regularly. The surface of the copper door can be cured with a special curing solution for wooden decoration products.
、春冬季，要注意室内通风良好，保持室内湿度，使铜门处于正常的室温、湿度下，金属配件出现蚀锈、封边、饰面材料脱落。 5. In spring and winter, please pay attention to good indoor ventilation and maintain indoor humidity, so that the copper door is at normal room temperature and humidity, metal fittings rust, edge banding, and decorative materials fall off. When using electric heaters or other heating equipment in winter, stay away from wooden products to avoid heat distortion.
The appearance of the copper door has classic style and deep connotation, and it is fireproof, anticorrosive, and durable. It is a symbol of status. The copper door series products are elegant and solemn, and integrate Chinese and western design elements to create luxury, romance, atmosphere and modernity for you. Charm.